About Me

My photo
The future happiness of the human race depends on good people who want to live at peace with their neighbors, and who are willing to protect their neighbors from those who don't want peace. I'm only one of those people. I'm probably not the best of them, and I hope to God I'm not the smartest.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thoughts from a Domesticated Man

"I think what the Philippines needs is not a new beginning but an end. An end to all the corruption and greed and misconceptions on freedom and market economy that we have. We should be willing first to die before we can be truly reborn. We never had a chance to fully develop into a democratic nation. We were rushed into democracy by the Americans after 300 or so years of colonial rule. That’s just too much too fast and today is the result of yesterday’s mistakes."


4 comments:

  1. I made sense naman diba? haha I'll try posting again on i.ph! Sayang naman since 2007 pa yun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just signed up there on i.ph

    wow, i didnt know wits suzara was a mod there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is your own personal quote? cool. i liked it! =P you never know.. bka i-quote ka rin in the future nang ibang tao =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup si wits yung napakatagal nang naroon :) Sobrang tagal na niya naka-ilang palit na ng blog si wits!

    ReplyDelete